background



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Point Farm

Andrielle, Grayden, and I went to the Thanksgiving Point farm with my mom and Carson today. It was really fun. Andrielle loved looking at all the animals that she's been learning about in her preschool/playgroup and did a great job at imitating most of their noises.


Here we are on a horse-drawn carriage ride


Andrielle and Carson are playing in the pretend jail. Carson is such a good uncle to play with Andrielle! :)



Andrielle in the jail



Here's Andrielle feeding the ducks with Grandma



This was a cute little playroom with pretend food cards that they could pretend to plant or pick from the ground, put on a conveyer belt to send to the big truck, or sort at the market. In this picture, Andrielle is sitting on a pretend tractor.


And, of course we can't forget the pony ride! Andrielle wasn't so sure about it at first, but I think she enjoyed it once it got going. Grandma is watching Grayden for me so that I can walk beside Andrielle.

2 comments:

The Starks said...

Your new little guy is so cute! And I cannot tell you how beautiful your daughter is! Her eyes are stunning! What a cutie!

Tina Braegger said...

Oh my heavens, your kids are just sooo adorable!!