background



Monday, October 10, 2011

Crazy

Today probably could have gone a little smoother, but what would life be like if we never had any challenges, right? I was rushing around trying to get her ready for her playgroup this morning, got a couple of phone calls and texts and left the house a little frazzled. Well, with everything going on I forgot my diaper bag. We got to playgroup and of course Grayden has a major messy diaper that explodes all over the place. His clothes were disgusting and I had no change of clothes for him or a new diaper. Luckily for me, I did have an emergency bag in the car for Andrielle (I need to get one together for Grayden - on my to-do list for tomorrow for sure!). So I put Grayden in a size 5 diaper and one of Andrielle's shirts. He looked like a very nice girl - lol. I would have taken a picture, but I didn't think he'd appreciate that later in life :)

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Yikes! Thank goodness you had something to put him in!