background



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Daddy, Grayden, & Andrielle


Daddy, Grayden, & Andrielle

Daddy & Grayden







Andrielle & Grayden

We're all adjusting to life as a 4-person family. Andrielle is doing pretty well, but I can definately tell she's jealous of the attention that Grayden has been getting from everyone (including Gavin and myself). She's had a few melt-downs this week, I think she's finally realizing that Grayden isn't going back - he's here to stay. But Gavin's great to take extra time with her when he comes home from work. Hopefully it's uphill from here!

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

I bet it has been a huge adjustment to have another child to take care of! I'm glad to hear that everyone is adjusting well. I love your pictures!

Matthew and Rachel Musil said...

Man, I am so nervous (but excited) for my little boy I couldn't imagine how it would be with two babies around. He is such a cute little boy. Congrats and I love the pictures!