background



Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 Things

8 Things
I've been tagged -

8 things I am looking forward to:
1: Going to San Francisco this Fall
2: Andrielle Sleeping through the night in her own bed
3: Going out with some girlfriends tonight
4: Seeing the finale of the Biggest Loser (2 weeks!)
5: Getting a printer hooked up
6: Sending/Recieving my first Q train
7: Getting the mail
8: The weekend

8 Things I did yesterday:
1: Hip Hop Abs with Shawn T.
2: Cleaned my bathroom
3: Cleaned out my car
4: Sent out an RAOK envie
5: Cried
6: Went to dinner with Gav and Andrielle
7: Went shopping to Target, Babies 'R Us, and Walmart
8: Bought a bouncer for Andrielle

8 Things I wish I could do:
1: Move
2: Ride/drive a motorcycle

3: Go to Europe
4: Go on a cruise
5: Have twins
6: Sleep, un-interrupted for 8 hours
7: Have my pre-baby body back
8: Make everything better

8 Shows I watch:
1: Biggest Loser - every week, I don't miss it for anything
2: Ellen
3: Big Bang Theory
4: Family Feud
5: Wheel of Fortune
6: Jeapardy
7: Good Things Utah
8: Price is Right

8 People I Tag:
I don't really care - if you want to do it, that's great :)

No comments: