background



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 Months Old







Andrielle is 2 months old today! It seems like time is going so fast! Gavin and I are quickly learning what she likes and what she doesn't. I have to be SO careful about what I eat because Andri is quite the picky eater. Chocolate, onions, tomatoes, and milk/dairy products are all out. She still prefers being held to sleeping in her bed, bouncer, or swing, but it's definately getting better. And she loves getting her hair washed but hates the rest of bath time. Life is so fun
Gavin and I have our first anniversary this Sunday - what a quick year it has been! When we got married, we'd talked about going on a cruise for our first anniversary, I guess that's out for a little while, haha! I don't think I expected to have a baby so quickly, but I'm so glad we did. Andrielle has been such a blessing in our lives. She's taught me so much about patience and love. She has really taught us that we need to rely on the Lord for so much. I love having her in my life.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Such a cute outfit, and even cuter girl! Children really do change our lives, huh!