background



Friday, December 5, 2008

Andrielle Serenity
































We had our baby!! Sorry it has taken me so long to update...life has definately been different and more than a little crazy. We had our last doctor visit at 6:00 on November 25th. My doctor sent us straight from his office to the hospital because I had dilated from a 3 1/2 to a 5 since the previous day. My doctor was the baby doctor on call at Utah Valley Hospital that night and told me that he wasn't going to send me home without my baby. So we went to the hospital and I got all hooked up, my doctor showed up at 7:00, broke my water, and 4 hours later, we had our baby girl. As far as labors go, I think mine went amazinigly well - not that I personally have anything to compare it to! I even did it without an epidural like I'd wanted - yay me!!

We named our daughter Andrielle Serenity. She was born at 11:05 PM, weighed 6 lbs 7oz, and was 19 inches long. We love being parents!!

5 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

BROOKE! Oh my heavens!!! She is the cutest thing ever! I love her big eyes! Awww, I am so excited for you!! I am so glad labor went well too, check you out, no epidural! I am impressed! You are definetly blessed. I hope her jaundis is better, I heard that is never fun..especially from the parents end. I hope you guys are getting some sleep and staying healthy :) Congrats again!!

Kerri said...

Wow, she looks so alert in those pictures! I'm sorry about the jaundice! My babies never had to be under the light, but I can imagine how hard it must be not to be able to held her very much. Well she sure is beautiful and even more so in person! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you're recuperating!

jord and kate said...

congrats. i am so excited for your new arrival. i am so sorry about the jaundice, i hope all will go well now. your baby is so adorable, and she has such beautiful eyes.

Christina said...

Hooray! That's so exciting :) I'm super happy for you :)

The Starks said...

Ah Brook! She is adorable! Im so happy for you!